In theory, a newly acquired domain should assign to your website automatically. However, we understand you may wish to change which domain is assigned to which site so it is very easy to change. Once logged into your control panel, click Domains.
- Once logged in you will be taken to your Account Dashboard
- Click on Domains under Manage Sites
- Your purchased domain names will be displayed on this page, Click on Manage in the domain management section that appears next to the domain name you wish to assign to your website.
- Now you will be shown an overview of your domain details, to link the domain to a website click Edit next to Assigned.
- From the drop down box that shows, select the website that you want to assign your domain to.
- Now click Set.